Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vet: Mission Accomplished

We had a successful vet visit today! ^..^  I am so proud of my sweet Mason.  Instead of a scratching, screaming, shrieking devil kitty as before, he was actually very calm and sweet.  I was amazed!  (My sweet hub was there with us this time so he takes the credit!)

Look at what a good boy I am!

The staff at Cat Care (www.catcareoffayette.com) was wonderful.  They wrapped him in a 'kitty burrito' to keep him calm during the exam.  He did well even with the blood draw and was not unhappy until they started checking his ears -- and as it turns out, he has an ear infection.

All of his blood work came back GREAT!  To be almost 14 years old, the dr. was so pleased with how he is doing. 

Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Mason! So glad everything went so well.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Kudos to hubby too for making the vet visit go so well!
    Hope the ears clear up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower from the Friday Hop. I too have two furry kiddo's.
    I hop you are having a great weekend.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete