Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of fudge?

Milk or dark chocolate with nuts.  I'll eat it plain but prefer nuts in it so that it's not overly sweet.


2.  Is there snow outside your window?

Thankfully, no.  Normally I would not say this because I love it, but our last snowstorm was more of an ice storn and paralyzed our area for days.


3.  What is your favorite meal of the day?

Any meal that I do not have to cook is my favorite (mostly dinner!) 


4.  Do you text on your cell phone?

Yes.  If this were not so, I would rarely hear from my sister!  I didn't so much before I got a phone with a flip down keyboard - so much easier now.


5.  Waffles or pancakes?

I like them both, but would pick pancakes especially if they are made by IHOP and have blueberry compote on top.  Waffle House waffles run a close second.


1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Just visiting via MMOM. Hope you have a lovely week, feel free to hop over and say hi.
    Helen x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete