Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Me On Monday, New Years' style


Questions and Answers:

1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

Yes - to feel better overall.  To exercise my mind and body more.  To get off blood pressure meds.  To find a compassionate female doctor who will listen and understand.

2.  What food item are you craving right now?

A McDonald's egg biscuit, no cheese. 

3.  When is your birthday?

March 19, 1962, a Pisces, and I fit the mold!

4.  What were you doing an hour ago?

Feeding the kitties.

5.  Last thing you cooked?

Hoppin' John (black eyed peas, spicy tomatoes and rice!)

Must work now, I will post more later...have a blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. Howdy
    I'm a critter lover too! Actually dedicating most of January to pets on my blog.
    Meeting up on Monday.
    I'm a follower.
    Do drop by. Comments make me ☺ (smile)
    Laurie from
    http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Meet Me on Monday blog hop. I'm now following you and would love if you'd follow me back.

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Lucy's Reality! I totally get being healthier overall, I am hoping to get healthier in 2011 too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of the blog...that's what brought me over from the monday blog hop. Following as well...jewelzfrontporch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE the kittehs!!!

    I'm your newest follower in Google Friends Connect. Perhaps you would consider following me? I would cherish the honor! :D :D

    It's great getting to know you, Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete