Saturday, December 25, 2010

We're not dreaming, it is a White Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

It is snowing in central Georgia!  I've lived here for 37 years and this is a first on Christmas!



I hope Santa brought everything you wanted.  I got my Wii Fit, so I'm set for the new year!

Maddy and Mason loved all the paper and bows.  And a Christmas miracle happened...they napped together on the bench during our festivities.  (Is it possible they really do love each other, or maybe they were just escaping the hoopla?)


It's been a wonderful day aside from a terrible headache that's been with me for the last couple of days.  I've never had a migraine but I would imagine this is what one feels like.  Ever the hostess tho, I am trying to power through the pain. 



I saw the Pet Blogger Hop on Cat Chat so thought I'd jump in.  Welcome!  I hope you've had a blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. I live in Belgium and it was snowing here for the first time too on Christmas. Happy Holidays!

    ~Avalon, feline celebrity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about snow in Georgia!! The Southern states are getting whammed just like we usually do!! lol
    Turn about is fair play! lol
    Seriously, I am happy that you got snow on Christmas, everyone should have a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I USED to have snow envy. This is the 4th time it has snowed here in 2010. I love the change of seasons, but this is crazy! (I think it's supposed to be 60 by next weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and we had a WHITE Thanksgiving... and WET Christmas. LOL!! For UT, NOT having a white Christmas is pretty unusual. Of course it WAS WHITE the day AFTER Christmas...

    Migraines are lousy! I've been battling with mine off and on for days now, myself. I get them frequently, though. So I can sympathize with you.

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower here. ;D Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming over and visiting my blog. I'm following you right back. Have a great day.

    pawhugs, max

    ReplyDelete