Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1.  What will your Christmas dinner consist of?

Marinated pork tenderloin on the grill
Pineapple dressing (yes, ask me for this recipe!  So easy and delicious!)
John Legend's recipe for baked mac 'n cheese
Whole green beans with sliced potatoes
Hoppin' John (Black eyed peas with spicy tomatoes)
Sister Schuberts Parker House rolls
then...
Chocolate pound cake, courtesy of my MIL
Something decadent from the bakery at BJs

2.  Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?

If I'm not watching them, I'm up doing laundry or going to the kitchen.  It drives me nuts when my husband flips back and forth between channels. 


3.  How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?

They will start to come down on the 26th!


4.  What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?

Sleepless in Seattle?  I'm sure there are more but I can't think right now.

5.  Do you have a Facebook?

I used to but I quit cold turkey two months ago.  I've realized it is better for me not to know what everyone is doing at every moment in their lives. 

2 comments:

  1. Sleepless in Seattle makes me cry as well. Love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard your reason from others about facebook. Or how high school it can be.

    ReplyDelete