Google+ Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet me on Monday!



I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm attempting to be a part of a BLOG HOP!  Here we go...

Questions:

1.  How do you order your steak?
2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?

My answers:

1. Medium, and usually only from Longhorn Steakhouse.  Have never enjoyed a steak from anywhere else!

2. Ummm, I have two black cats so I can't be too superstitious!  You will see me knock wood from time to time!

3. My daughter.  We 'grew up' together!  I am immensely proud of the woman she has become and love being her mom and friend. 

4. Yikes...it's been a while.  It was a cute little black wrap dress I wore to a funeral in 2009.  (I work at home so I need to find more reasons to dress up!)

5. We are going to Greenville, SC for a Christmas party this weekend.  We don't know yet if we will be able to take a trip in 2011, but in 2012 we hope to go to London for our 10th anniversary!