Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet me on Monday!



I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm attempting to be a part of a BLOG HOP!  Here we go...

Questions:

1.  How do you order your steak?
2.  Are you superstitious about anything?
3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?

My answers:

1. Medium, and usually only from Longhorn Steakhouse.  Have never enjoyed a steak from anywhere else!

2. Ummm, I have two black cats so I can't be too superstitious!  You will see me knock wood from time to time!

3. My daughter.  We 'grew up' together!  I am immensely proud of the woman she has become and love being her mom and friend. 

4. Yikes...it's been a while.  It was a cute little black wrap dress I wore to a funeral in 2009.  (I work at home so I need to find more reasons to dress up!)

5. We are going to Greenville, SC for a Christmas party this weekend.  We don't know yet if we will be able to take a trip in 2011, but in 2012 we hope to go to London for our 10th anniversary!



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a peek at my giveaways. I only feature handmade and everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!

    Thanks for joining the Meet Me On Monday Meme!

    Those are some great answers!

    Could you please either link this post back to me or add the Meet Me On Monday button so that other's know where the meme originated? That is listed in the rules!

    Thanks so much! Now following you!!!

    Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hanna! Thanks for hopping by and welcome! I left you a comment on your blog and am also following!

    Oh Java, I'm sorry! The button has been added. Forgive the newbie (reading comprehension = 0!)

    kelly

    ReplyDelete