Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:

1.  What are you wearing right now?

My traditional work-at-home attire - lounge pants and a tee and socks to keep my feet warm.

2.  Do you have any freckles?

Yes - they show up more in the summer, especially across my nose.  My husband says he likes them.

3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

It's a toss up between pineapple and orange.  I love tropical flavors!  Are there mango Lifesavers?

4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

"Just Go With It".  I'm not a big Adam Sandler fan and wasn't expecting to like it but it was really good - highly recommend for a good laugh! 

5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music?

At least 75% of the time, when I think about relaxing and having a choice of listening to music or watching something entertaining on TV, I will choose TV. 


6 comments:

  1. Pineapple lifesavers are the best. Creme Savers are good too. And I have an outfit just likes yours. Wearing it right now in fact. Any chance you have dog hairs all over your shirt too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mango lifesavers would be great! I honestly can't remember the last time I even had a lifesaver. LOL

    Have a great week.

    SenoraG@Reading,Reading&Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, as much as love lifesavers I can't really pick one flavor I like best. ... probably because I'm greedy and like em all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that they do indeed have mango flavored lifesavers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey.....
    I can't really pick one flavor I like best. ... probably because I'm greedy and like em all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am taking this Saturday to stop by my followers and say HI and tell you how much I appreciate you! Have a wonderful weekend!
    melody

    ReplyDelete