Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Most Important Meal of the Day!

I love Special K Vanilla Almond cereal and my 14-year-old kitty, Mason, loves the leftover milk. 

It never fails.  He hears me pouring the cereal in the bowl  and no matter where he is in the house, he comes running.  And even though I tell him every time that he has to wait for me to finish, he sits at my feet meowing, reminding me he is waiting.

If it happens to be something other than Special K, he doesn't want it.  There's a happy kitty in the house today...


Trying to stay awake, please hurry...


mmmm, cereal milk



Chop-lickin good!  Time for another nap...

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww cereal milk..that's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat looks related to ours. Except ours don't like leftover milk. Love the last picture where you caught your cat licking his chops.

    ReplyDelete